Monday, May 25, 2009

Just Beginning

Wow! I have finally started a family blog. I've wanted to do this for a while, but just haven't taken the time. We finally fixed the computer so everything is up and running! Fred and I finish our school year tomorrow! I am so looking forward to summer spending time with Amber and our families in Florida. Right now, we plan on going to Epcot and then to Tampa to visit Jaime, Luke and the kids! I haven't seen them since our wedding and am SO EXCITED to see them. I hope to get to Tallahasse to see Christie, Andy, and kids! Fun filled summer ahead!

I spent this weekend laughing with Adrienne who came to visit. We met Dytra for breakfast the morning and had a great conversation and laughed about old times at Lincoln and Buchholz!

Amber has some friends over tonight, so she's having a blast. I think they just had a dance contest, not real sure, just heard music and a lot of noise! Fred and I pretty much let them do as they wish, until it's a "strange" noise! LOL

I have some "to do's" for the summer, so I'm really looking forward to this time off work to get them done (i.e. painting some rooms in the house, scrapbooking, new blinds). I guess come August, we'll evaluate what all got done.

I'm signing off for now....Happy Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment